Tickets are issued on behalf of the organisation responsible for the performance or event and is subject to the following terms and conditions, together with all other statements or directives shown on the ticket.
Customers should note that Aberdeen Box Office tickets are sold by Aberdeen Performing Arts, a registered Scottish charity (SCO33733) having its registered office at His Majesty's Theatre, Rosemount Viaduct, Aberdeen, AB25 1GL, as agent for the organisation responsible for the event (the Event Promoter). Details of the identity of the Event Promoter are made available on the front of the ticket where reasonable to do so, otherwise details are available on request from the Box Office.
1. All persons must observe the Rules and Regulations of the Venue.
2. All persons must observe any instruction or request issued by any member of the Venue staff.
3. Please take special care of your tickets as they cannot be replaced.
4. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable but may sometimes be exchanged up to 24 hours before the date of the performance. Please note exchanges or ticket reprinting is subject to an admin fee of £2 per ticket.
5. Booking fees of £2.50 for HMT performances and 10% of ticket price at The Lemon Tree and Music Hall apply across website, phone lines and box office counter. More info on why we charge booking fees can be found in our FAQs section.
6. For selected events, ticket prices may increase on the day for sales on the door at the Venue.
1. Aberdeen Performing Arts, as Ticket Agent for the Event Promoter, does not accept, liability for refunding tickets in the event of cancellation or postponement of a performance.
2. Any refunds to be made to the purchaser in such circumstances shall be at the discretion of the Event Promoter.
3. In the event of a date change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) Aberdeen Performing Arts as agent for the Event Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to notify customers who purchase tickets from Aberdeen Performing Arts of the conditions that apply, but shall only offer a refund if, after notification to the Event Promoter, it is instructed to do so by the Event Promoter, and Aberdeen Performing Arts reserves the right to refund the ticket price only and not the booking fee.
4. Nothing mentioned in the aforementioned provisions shall affect the statutory position of the consumer.
1. The Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject persons in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account) and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers.
2. The Venue staff reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or to remove from the Venue any person who in their opinion (a) is causing a nuisance or disruption or who may be a danger to himself or any other persons and/or (b) is or appears to be under age (where relevant).
3 No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or rejected in such circumstances.
4. Late comers will only be admitted into the Venue at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the Venue Management.
5. All persons entering the Venue do so at their own risk and neither Aberdeen Performing Arts nor the Venue operator will be liable in any way whatever for death or injury to any such persons or for any loss or damage suffered by them or to any property brought by them to the Venue whether or not arising out of any negligent act or omission on the part of the Venue Operators or its staff or agents so far as the same shall be allowed by the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and excepting always death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Venue or the Venue Operators.
6. All persons entering and using the facilities of the Venue are, notwithstanding any right of the Venue staff under Clause 2 hereof, responsible for ensuring that any equipment or clothing brought by them to the Centre is free from defects and in good working order or condition. Any person using such defective equipment or inadequate clothing which results in, or causes any loss or injury to, any person or his, her or their property, shall indemnify the Venue and the Venue Operators from all liability arising therefrom.
7. No cans, bottles, alcohol or food to be taken into the Venue.
8. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
9. No cameras or video or audio recording equipment are permitted on the premises without the express permission of the Event Promoter and the Venue.
10. Official merchandising shall only be on sale inside the Venue.
11. Subject to the foregoing, with regard to personal property, brought to the Venue, liability of the relevant parties shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
1. Customer details are managed in accordance with Aberdeen Performing Arts data protection policy, a copy of which can be obtained from Aberdeen Performing Arts at the registered office detailed above or via the internet www.aberdeenperformingarts.com
2. As filming and recording may be carried out at the Venue from time to time the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment.