Fancy a night out but don’t want to drive? Take the TheatreBus instead!
From September, buses will run from outside HMT on Friday and Saturday evening performances along three routes into Aberdeenshire.
The buses will be waiting outside His Majesty’s Theatre and will leave exactly 15 minutes after the curtain comes down.
• Book in advance to guarantee your seat, you must have a ticket for that nights Performance.
• Your TheatreBus ticket will be vaild on your inbound journey on any Stagecoach bus
• Travel with people who like you have just seen the show
• No walk to the bus stop or waiting in the rain!
• Enjoy a drink in the bar without worrying about the new rules
Enjoy these benefits for the following performances:
• Dirty Dancing
(Exc. 5pm performance on Friday)
• Scottish Ballet’s Elsa Canasta
and Motion of Displacement
• Shawshank Redemption
• And Then There Were None
• Jesus Christ Superstar
• White Christmas
• Stops within the city: £2.50
• Aberdeenshire stops: £3.50
HOW IT WORKS:
Pre-book your seat on the bus at the box office or on the night before the performance starts.
You will receive a ticket that you show when boarding the bus.
HOW TO BOOK:
Book online when purchasing your ticket for the show, in person at the box office or over the
phone at 01224 641122. If you have already bought your theatre tickets, please contact our
box office to get your TheatreBus tickets.
North Deeside Road to
Peterculter & Banchory
• HMT depart
• Mannofield Church
• Cults Hotel
(First Aberdeenshire stop)
• Crathes Castle Gates
• Banchory Silverbank/
• Banchory Academy
• Banchory High Street
• Banchory Burnett Road
Stagecoach North Scotland, Aberdeenshire Council, Creative Carbon Scotland, Transport Scotland and APA
TheatreBus is being part funded from the Scottish Government’s Smarter Choices, Smarter Places initiative.