For an unusual present and a lasting memory, a named seat in the newly restored Music Hall auditorium makes a perfect gift. It’s a very personal way of showing support whether in your own name, in memory of a loved one, a gift for someone special in your life or a homage to someone who has inspired you.
Seats available: 300 | Click here to view our application form
Take a Seat Red £450 | Take Two Seats Red £800
Take A Seat Yellow £400 | Take Two Seats Yellow £700
• Your name (or other credit) on a plaque on the seat for the lifetime of the seat (maximum 30 characters)
• A certificate and gift card for you to sign
• A special moment for the recipient to come and see the seat.
• Your name (or other credit) acknowledged on our website
• Your name (or other credit) listed in the commemorative programme for the re-opening of the Music Hall
• 2 tickets to a concert in the opening season of the Music Hall.
If you would like to name a seat, please download, complete and return the application form to Lauren O'Neill, The Lemon Tree, 5 West North Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5AT or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please do get in touch
Tel: 01224 337640
Please remember to Gift Aid your donation if you are able to.
Aberdeen Music Hall is at the heart of cultural and community life and a big part of our cultural heritage in the North-east It’s our much loved concert hall, community resource, youth arts hub and focal point for artists and musicians - a landmark destination in the city.
The Music Hall transformation will give us new performance, rehearsal and education spaces, upgrade our auditorium, bring our box office into the heart of the building, give us new café and social spaces and improve access with the installation of lifts and ramps.