Cowdray Hall

Cowdray Hall formed part of a major extension of Aberdeen Art Gallery which opened in 1925, incorporating the new War Memorial and inner Memorial Court, designed by A. Marshall MacKenzie. Founded on a gift from Lord and Lady Cowdray, the Hall was constructed 'with a view to encouraging the taste for art and music in the City of Aberdeen'. Today it remains true to its original purpose staging a huge variety of entertainment from concerts and recitals to dance events and arts workshops.

Find us

Address: Aberdeen Art Gallery, Schoolhill, Aberdeen, AB10 1FQ

Ticket telephone

01224 523700