Free Street Collage Workshop with Miss.Printed (NO) and Rhed Fawell (SC)
As part of Nuart Aberdeen, join us for a free Street Collage Workshop with Miss.Printed (NO) and Rhed Fawell (UK) Director of the Edinburgh Collage Collective. Festival artist Miss.Printed’s passion is ‘Locative Collage’. She makes small paper collages and leaves them behind in urban environments for others to reflect upon. This hands‐on 2‐hour workshop will involve the opportunity to create your own collage piece to place on the streets of Aberdeen
For more information on the Nuart Aberdeen Festival, please visit nuartaberdeen.co.uk
*Extra workshop added due to high demand*
- Workshop suitable for age 12+ through to any age!
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please meet at NESCOL Loch Street, Reception and we will guide you to the workshop space.
- The 2-hour session will include time to go out as a group to place your creation in the streets.
- All materials will be provided, however feel free to bring along any special paper- based materials you’d like to use for your collage.
- Vending machines and fresh water are available at the venue, please bring a refillable water bottle if you wish.
- No parking is available on site but there are plenty of city centre parking options close by.
Free but ticketed