Aberdeen Performing Arts is the registered charity (SC033733) responsible for operating His Majesty’s Theatre, the Music Hall and the Lemon Tree. The tickets that we sell to the 400+ performances throughout the year account for most of the income that we receive to cover the costs of keeping our doors open.
However, in order to continue to grow as the cultural hub in the North East, we rely on funding from other sources: trusts, corporate partners and the kind generosity from our audience members.
Without this extra support, we wouldn’t be able to:
- Produce unique performances
- Curate festivals
- Maintain our iconic venues
- Provide music, drama and music making classes
- Develop new and upcoming talent
- Be a key arts organisation on a national level
And these are the things we love to do to make the arts accessible to everyone.